SevOne’s unique peer-to-peer network monitoring appliance solution is delivered complete, and is ready out-of-the-box to collect data and monitor your key performance indicators. The SevOne performance monitoring solution is available in both physical and virtual appliances.
Dedicated NetFlow Collector Appliances
SevOne Performance Appliance Solution
The SevOne Performance Appliance Solution (SevOne PAS™) is the industry's fastest, most scalable and comprehensive data collection, monitoring, reporting and analysis solution available today. Each SevOne PAS is packaged as a full-featured integrated appliance capable of monitoring your network or IT Operations within minutes of installation. No additional software, hardware, or external databases are needed for the SevOne PAS to operate.
- Each SevOne PAS includes the database, server administration, and a streamlined upgrade process that dramatically reduces your Total Cost of Ownership (TOC)
- Each SevOne PAS includes all available monitoring technologies - SNMP, ICMP, IP SLA, NetFlow, NBAR, VoIP, XML, WMI, vCenter, API, JMX and more - with no additional licensing
- Each appliance can automatically become an additional member of the SevOne Cluster™ and quickly provide reports on any indicator, on any device, or on any application monitored
- SevOne appliances collect and store one year of raw performance data optimally without requiring aggregation
- Unlike competitive products that take months to deploy and require weeks of special training to use, the SevOne PAS takes only hours to get up and running
A VMware-based virtual appliances, known as the SevOne vPAS™, is also available in the 5K, 10K, and 20K models.
SevOne Dedicated NetFlow Collector (DNC)
For organizations with massive flow collection, reporting, analysis and troubleshooting demands, SevOne provides a Dedicated NetFlow Collector (SevOne DNC) appliance that answers the who, what, when, and where questions about traffic on your network. While the SevOne PAS fully supports NetFlow analysis, the SevOne DNC appliances are designed and priced to scale and make the collection and reporting on massive amounts of NetFlow data easy, fast and affordable.
The SevOne DNC can work standalone or peered in concert with any number of SevOne PAS or DNC appliances to provide users with a single view of the entire network. SevOne supports all flavors of flow collection technology, including Cisco NetFlow v5-v9, Flexible NetFlow, IPFIX, sFlow, NetStream, and Juniper J-Flow.
The SevOne DNC range of appliances support as many as 12 million flows per minute, and they can be used in any combination to increase collection and reporting capacity.
SevOne Hot Standby Appliance (HSA)
For organizations where an outage or disruption in performance data collection and reporting is not an option, SevOne provides a high availability solution. Using the same hardware and software as a primary appliance, a SevOne Hot Standby Appliance (SevOne HSA) is configured to store all the current and historical data of the primary that is replicated to it. The SevOne HSA maintains the same data in flash memory cache and disk storage in sync with the primary appliance. While in standby mode, the SevOne HSA does not perform any active monitoring itself and therefore it places no additional strain on the network.