SevOne Growth Reflected in the Inc. 5000 List for 2015
Yesterday, Inc. magazine announced its list of fastest growing private companies in America and, once again, SevOne has made the list. This year, we climbed seven spots to number 1,249.
Our rapid growth is testament to how we’ve been able to deliver innovative infrastructure monitoring solutions to many of the world’s largest enterprises and top tier service providers.
Here’s a quick look at SevOne’s recent, impressive growth:
- SevOne has a 7-year CAGR of 88%
- We added 100 jobs since Jan. 1, 2015 and expect to reach 600 employees before end of year (check out our career opportunities)
- In addition to recent expansion of our Boston and London offices, SevOne is well underway with construction of our new 47,000+ square foot facility on the University of Delaware STAR Campus
- We launched the latest version of our Infrastructure Monitoring platform, the first enterprise-class, carrier-grade platform to tightly integrate metrics, flow, and log data
- In October, SevOne will host its first annual user conference for customers
I caught up with SevOne’s CEO, Jack Sweeney, who commented on our inclusion in the Inc. 5000 list. “It’s an exciting time for SevOne and our customers,” said Jack. “It’s rare that you get to be a part of such an incredible growth period in a company’s history. For our customers, it means we’re going to continue to drive innovation that helps ensure their digital infrastructure supports reliable application and service delivery.”