SevOne Helps Businesses Reap the Benefits of SDN with Powerful New Solution
SevOne today unveiled the SevOne SDN Monitoring Solution for Cisco ACI at the 2017 Cisco Live! Conference. The SevOne SDN Monitoring Solution will help to accelerate the adoption of data center automation and virtualization by joining SevOne’s world-class network and infrastructure monitoring functionality with the next-generation capabilities of Cisco’s Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). This solution provides complete visibility into all the entities comprising a Cisco ACI-based deployment, delivering greater agility and scalability to large, enterprise and communication service provider environments.
The SevOne SDN Monitoring Solution includes seven interactive dashboards which manage the transition to SDN.
- Automated Topography Dashboards – provide users with greater insight into both the virtual and physical components of their infrastructure
- Tenant-Driven Logical Visibility Dashboards – help teams visualize their new dynamic network from a tenant and application first perspective
- Tenant KPIs and Health Score Dashboards - display real-time and historical views of health statistics of the overall system and of individual tenant-based operations
- System-Wide Fault Reporting Dashboards – enable teams to quickly visualize fault critically across the entire system or by domain and type
- Application Network Profile and End Point Group Fault Dashboards – give operations and engineering teams a better understanding of the health of their overall system
- Automated Baselining Dashboards – deliver proactive notifications for abnormal behavior of Cisco ACI system based on historical trends
- Node and End Point Topology Dashboards – automatically display the physical and logical relationships, enabling users to quickly visualize their Cisco ACI implementation
The dashboards visualize the physical and virtual relationships with automated mappings of Cisco ACI deployments and automatically provide service assurance. Support for other leading SDN offerings will be made available in future versions of the solution.