Gain Complete and Unified Views of 4G/5G, NFV, Cable, and Backhaul Networks
The Key to 5G Success
- Make the transition to 5G operations smoother and more manageable.
- Simultaneously improve monitoring and management of both 4G and 5G environments.
- Keep a close eye on existing 4G LTE network performance while supporting 5G migration and expansion -- from a ‘single pane of glass’.
- Gain next-gen monitoring with the speed, flexibility, scalability that 5G networks require.
- Leverage SevOne Data Platform’s proven performance in hyper-scale environments.
Transition to NFV with Confidence
- Leverage the SevOne Data Platform to support next-generation software-driven networks.
- Benefit from having complete visibility into OpenStack-based NFV infrastructure.
- Support today’s existing physical network infrastructure and NFV-based operations in a single, unified management platform.
From Access to Core
- Establish and maintain end-to-end network visibility for effective monitoring of a carrier’s multi-vendor 4G LTE Infrastructure.
- Gain the coverage, flexibility and scalability carriers need to see and understand the performance and availability of their networks and services.
- Be confident in the assessment of what’s happening in their environments in real time -- from Access to Core.
Why SevOne for Monitoring Carrier Networks?
Manage end-to-end network capacity
Effectively manage and optimize network capacity while reducing backhaul, IMS expenditures, and customer churn.
Ensure Infrastructure Meets Demand
Proactively monitor network performance to ensure that the infrastructure is meeting current SLAs and can address future demands.
Optimize infrastructures to support increased traffic levels.
Alert on issues before they build into service-impacting events.
Exceed customer expectations
Identify performance issues, determine their nature and causes quickly, and address them rapidly with the correct fixes to reduce MTTR.
Modify and combine dashboards together as workflows across teams to encompass and better fit your operational model.