The Benefits of Network Performance Monitoring and Management
Successful organizations recognize that IT innovation reduces operating expenses, maximizes employee productivity, and generates new sources of revenue. At the same time, IT is challenged with ensuring the health of expanding infrastructures and proper capacity planning. Any degradation of services or downtime can have monumental impact on revenue and quality of experience for end users and customers. SevOne provides the world's fastest, most scalable IT monitoring and reporting platform, delivered as an all-in-one solution, to help you detect and avoid performance events before they impact your business.
Prevent Business Disruption
Downtime affects business transactions, employee productivity, customer experience, and— most importantly— your organization’s reputation.
- Proactively detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues before they impact your business
- Ensure quality of service and proper bandwidth allocation for business-critical traffic
- Plan vital maintenance windows for times most likely to minimize business impact
Ensure Rapid and Successful Deployment of New Technologies
New technologies and services deliver great impact, but if you aren’t able to monitor and manage the environment, you put your financial investment at risk. For example, did your virtualization project deliver expected results? Can you put VoIP on your network without disruption?
- Determine if your network is ready for the launch of a new service
- Mitigate risk associated with major change by proactively detecting performance issues
- Prove pre- and post-performance metrics to ensure success of deployment
Increase Customer Acquisition and Retention
Delivering unique services substantiated with excellent and consistent performance is the key to increasing customer acquisition and retention.
- Prove Key Performance Indicators related to delivering a quality customer experience
- Demonstrate your ability to meet and exceed Service Level Agreements with customers
- Provide a self-service portal so customers can view all of the valuable IT services you deliver