Networks are the foundation upon which organizations of all kinds pursue their goals and conduct their operations. It may be an overused term, but ‘mission critical’ is an accurate description of how important it is for organizations to monitor and manage their networks effectively.
Networks have always had a certain amount of technical complexity. Today, more companies are pursuing digital transformations and implementing next-generation technologies, such as cloud architectures, virtualized networking and streaming network telemetry. Today there’s more data, more speed, more devices, and dynamic provisioning to meet fluctuating demand for apps and services.
This evolution has made the job of monitoring and managing these network environments far more complex and difficult. Still, IT and NetOps teams have to deliver. They need to ensure reliable delivery of high-quality network services and applications to their users anytime, anywhere.
To do that these days requires a network and infrastructure monitoring solution that is just as dynamic, powerful, flexible and scalable as the environment it is supposed to watch over.
- Reduces Costs - Cloud-based and on-premise deployment options help you manage and monitor your network with less effort and more automation to help reduce costs.
- Reduce Downtime - Supports performance monitoring and management for the most dynamic environments, capturing key performance indicators for virtualized network services and applications, producing baselines, and generating insights that help teams greatly reduce downtime.
- Proactively Monitors Network Performance - Ensure your infrastructure meets service level agreements, and gives teams early warnings about performance anomalies. By identifying issues early you can have the insights needed to understand and remediate issues before they grow into user-impacting events.
- Scale Like No Other - As your network and infrastructure grows, your network monitoring solution easily scales with you. Hundreds of customers have deployed SevOne solutions to monitor millions of elements, and are running baselines in the trillions per month.
- Real-Time, End-to-End Visibility - Enables total visualization instantly across the entire IT infrastructure, regardless of how big, at any time. Whether you are polling for data, gathering flow data or embracing streaming network telemetry coming in as fast as every second, SevOne has solutions for complete, real-time, end-to-end visibility.
Solutions for Pressing Needs
SevOne has built out several solutions designed to address specific challenges that many IT and NetOps teams are facing these days. Solutions available today include:
- SDN Monitoring Solution for Cisco ACI - With the SDN Monitoring Solution for Cisco ACI, teams can monitor both their legacy and new SDN network segment with performance metrics from both in a single dashboard. This smooths the transition and reduces risk as the migration occurs.
- NFV Service Assurance - By monitoring each layer of an NFV architecture, the SevOne Data Platform can be leveraged by carriers to automate service assurance, performance, and visibility for OpenStack-based NFV infrastructure while also supporting today’s existing physical network infrastructure in a single management platform.
- SD-WAN Monitoring Solution - The SevOne SD-WAN Monitoring Solution gives enterprises and service providers real-time and historical visibility into their complete WAN infrastructure. This helps teams ease their transition from using MPLS-based services to new hybrid SD-WAN-based services.
- Enterprise Wi-Fi Monitoring - The SevOne Enterprise Wi-Fi Monitoring Solution gives enterprise IT and NetOps teams complete, real-time visibility of Wi-Fi performance and sophisticated tools for finding and fixing performance issues before they impact end users.
- Backhaul Compliance - The SevOne Backhaul Compliance Solution enables providers to immediately prove their compliance with customer-specific, contracted service levels across their multi-vendor backhaul infrastructures.