Performance Appliance Solution
Single Dashboard for Operational Insights
Today’s hyperscale-based infrastructures are creating a tidal wave of data and information to be monitored and analyzed. By providing a single, easy-to-use dashboard that seamlessly integrates metrics, flows, logs and end user experience data, the SevOne Performance Appliance (PAS), the core of the SevOne Digital Infrastructure Management Platform, provides true Speed at Scale—so you get access to all your data in real-time, for continuous operational insights.
SevOne PAS is today’s fastest, most scalable and most comprehensive data collection, monitoring, reporting and analysis solution. Each appliance is capable of monitoring performance metrics and flow data—all while scaling to support billions of monitored objects as part of a SevOne ClusterTM. When integrated with the SevOne Dedicated NetFlow Collector, SevOne Performance Log Appliance and SevOne End User Experience Appliance, SevOne PAS becomes your single dashboard for integrated performance metrics, flows, logs and end user experience across the entire infrastructure.
PIVOT IN ONE CLICK.
Pivot from any performance metric to related flow and log data, with a single click
VIEW IT ALL.
View all data sources in a single dashboard or report, for easy correlation of metrics
Eliminate the time drain associated with “swivel chair monitoring”
WHY SEVONE PAS?
Be Software-Defined Ready
- Real-time collection and topology-awareness for: Cisco ACI, OpenStack, VMware vCenter, Mesos, Docker and Kubernetes.
Get Broad and Scalable Flow Support
- Pinpoint issues in real-time, no matter what the infrastructure size.
Make the Most of Your Resources
- Optimize the economics of the business today (e.g. datacenter power/cooling analysis, server and CPU/workload utilization).
Plan for Capacity
- Confidently plan for needs like WAN links, CPU utilization and power usage.
Easily Monitor SLAs
- Guarantee availability and improve customer satisfaction.
Get Real-Time and Historical Reports
- Ensure customer and end-user success and transparency, with executive dashboards that provide visibility across the business.
Monitor any Device
- View the entire infrastructure, including network, compute, storage, power and cooling. Analyze data from anything with a time-stamp.
Baseline at Scale
- Automatically baseline every data metric you collect - including logs - and get alerts when real-time performance deviates from historical norms.
Enable REST-based API Platform Automation
- Automate platform operations actions such as the creation, deletion and updating of objects, devices, sources, metadata, alerts, policies, groups, reports and maps.
Get Answers in Seconds
- Consolidate disparate tools into a single platform and dashboard.
Give Context to Your Infrastructure
- Discovery and topology of L2/L3 device relationships with real-time status overlays for Cisco ACI, MPLS LDP tunnels and VMware-based infrastructure. Relationship are stored as metadata and can be accessed via a topographical display of the SevOne API.