SevOne Data Platform for VMware and Server Administrators
“Ensuring proper resource allocation and capacity awareness are my top priorities.”
The SevOne Data Platform provides specific benefits for VMware and server administrators, including:
- Monitor physical, virtual, and hybrid environments from a single pane of glass - SevOne monitors physical and VMware environments, with the ability to analyze host and guest consumption of CPU, memory, disc, and throughput.
- Receive proactive alerts related to CPU and memory usage - In the case of a memory leak or disc capacity shortage, SevOne sends a proactive alert to the administrator so that potential disruptions to business can be avoided.
- Automatically discover new virtual machines - SevOne regularly scans your network to identify and categorize new VMware virtual machines on a host.
- Improve capacity planning forecasts - SevOne provides capacity reports that identify over- and under-utilized resources and the information needed to properly forecast future hardware requirements.
- Generate environmental reports - SevOne incorporates any third party time-based data, allowing you to monitor elements such as server room temperature and UPS status.