SevOne Wi-Fi Monitoring Solution
Complete Visibility Across Your Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- Enable enterprise operations and engineering teams to ensure consistent and high-quality user experiences.
- Monitor and manage the entire infrastructure in real time.
- Extend visibility from the wireless device into the wireless infrastructure, as well as through the campus network into the datacenter.
- Identify performance-affecting behaviors in your Wi-FI infrastructure proactively.
- Monitor all Wi-Fi resources, coverage and capacity in real time.
- View the current status and availability trends of WLAN controllers across your enterprise campus.
- Correlate all WLAN controller activities with CPU and memory usage quickly and easily.
- Benefit from automated insight into service quality of your wireless and wired segments.
- Access a year’s worth of “breadcrumbs” data on user-specific signal quality across multiple APs, WLCs and SSIDs to aid troubleshooting, including:
- Signal to noise ratios
- Transmit/receive rates
- Error/retry percentages
- Channel histories
- Band usage and more
Why SevOne for Wi-Fi Monitoring?
Wireless Infrastructure & More
Monitor access points and wireless controllers to the enterprise campus network, into the corporate data center, and on to the cloud.
Know What’s Normal and What’s Not
Baseline user experience across your Wi-Fi and corporate network so you can immediately understand deviations from normal.
Confidence to deploy a Wi-Fi “First” type initiative, with operational insights into Wi-Fi events that trigger performance, capacity and coverage affecting behaviors.
Proactive identification of Wi-Fi performance-affecting behaviors, coverage and capacity.
Understanding what traffic was flowing through Wi-Fi interfaces at what time to identify how traffic behaviors impact users and applications.