Carrier Network Virtualization USA
Carrier Network Virtualization USA unites key players in the virtualization community to discuss and evaluate SDN & NFV, and how we can continue to excel in these areas. At CNV, SevOne will be participating in the Executive Panel on December 6, 2016 at 10:40AM.
Topic: The Business Case for NFV
- How can network specialists and senior executives alike develop the business case for NFV programmable networks?
- Where do traditional network designs fail? How does this impact the overall business requirements?
- How do these traditional designs result in higher costs for the carrier?
- What does NFV mean for service innovation? How can this positively impact carrier's within the increasingly cometitive communications market?
- What impact will deployment have across the organization?
Panelists: Dr. Walter Haeffner, Distinguished Engineer, Vodafone Germany
Aman Sehgal, Global Vice President of Sales & General Manager, Virtual Gateway Labs
Shai Tsur, Software Ecosystem Program Manager, ARM
Douglas Ranali, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, NetNumber, Inc
Adam Dorenter, Director Solutions Strategy, SevOne