As networks have evolved into increasingly complex systems dependent on reliable performance of countless interconnected applications and devices, they have become the lifeblood of business and the conduit by which customers, partners, and employees share data and conduct business.
IT operations teams must ensure users can access network resources to get the information they need anytime of the day or night, because business success — not to mention revenue — depends on continuous operation. Downtime degrades the user experience and risks revenue, thereby causing widespread pain and possibly strategic failures.
Legacy network performance management products were designed for legacy networks, and cannot meet today’s ‘Big Data’ IT demands. They lack the capabilities that today’s dynamic networks demand, such as support for the latest technologies, real-time visibility across the entire IT infrastructure, and scaling to provide a single view over both physical and virtual components.
SevOne’s next generation network performance management and monitoring solution is faster, less expensive, and has far more capability than the best leftover legacy product. SevOne delivers breakthroughs in speed, scalability, and ease of use, collecting and monitoring all of your key performance indicators to give you complete and real-time visibility into your entire IT infrastructure, end-to-end.
- Appliance-based technology helps you manage and monitor your network with less effort and with more built-in automation.
Helps Eliminate Downtime at Scale
- Supports ‘Big Data’ performance management, and unlike other products, automatically runs baselines across every single data point collected, thus helping you maintain SLAs and deliver continuous operation.
Proactively Monitors Network Performance
- Ensures the infrastructure meets service level agreements, and notifies you of anomalies in advance of end user impact.
Provides World’s Most Scalable Solution
- SevOne easily grows with your IT, without any scaling issues. Hundreds of customers have deployed SevOne, monitoring millions of elements, and running baselines in the trillions per month.
Complete, Real-Time and End-to-End Visibility
- Enables total visualization instantly across the entire IT infrastructure, regardless of how big, at any time. The ability to bring in any time based data, and compare against IT performance data, helps you better see the impact of IT on your business.
Mobile Alerts of Critical Events
- The SevOne mobile app, available for both Android and iOS devices, allows you to manage alerts about the health of your IT infrastructure from wherever you may be.