Tuesday we announced our year-over-year revenue growth of 100 percent for the quarter ending June 30, 2012. We also announced that year-over-year bookings increased 355 percent for the same period and we increased our operating income by 590% year-over-year in the second quarter.
SevOne CEO, Mike Phelan, (some of his other posts include Culture of Awesome - SevOne, IT Performance Tidal Wave: Making Sense from Billions of Metrics) said:
"SevOne's IT performance management products address an urgent need – namely, how do I economically and quickly manage and monitor my growing network in the face of massive increases in data and an exploding number of endpoints? Our peer to peer SevOne Cluster technology allows Fortune 500 customers to infinitely scale network management and monitoring in real-time, at a much lower cost than legacy products that can't effectively scale.”
SevOne is a must-have platform to meet the challenges associated with deploying and managing technologies like virtualization, cloud, and IPv6.
Some Highlights from FY Q2 2012 at SevOne include:
- Closing a multi-year subscription/ELA agreement with one of the world's pre-eminent consumer technology brands.
- Surpassing 20 customers that each generates more than $1M in revenue.
- Surpassing 17 Financial Services customers listed in the Fortune 500/1000.
- Surpassing 8 Cable customers listed in the Fortune 500/1000.
- Launching SevConnect, a self-service community site.
- Launching a version of its software for free use for up to 1,000 network objects.