Cisco Network Monitoring
Thanks to strong alliances with key players in the industry, SevOne NPM helps you get the most out of your infrastructure monitoring solution. Our long-standing relationship with Cisco Systems helps you leverage Cisco manageability interfaces to implement a performance visibility strategy that seamlessly meets changing business needs.
The SevOne NPM monitors the performance of converged Cisco infrastructures, to give you a consolidated performance dashboard that includes Wi-Fi, SD-WAN and more. And, it does it all in a single dashboard view, across enterprise, service provider and cloud-based architectures.
With SevOne, you can:
- Automatically build baselines of normal utilization levels
- Get alerts when performance deviates from historical norms
- Achieve high-frequency polling down to one second intervals
- Receive SNMP certification of any new MIB in 10 days or less
- Maintain 12 months of “as polled” data without the need for data aggregation
- Support Cisco and multi-vendor infrastructures on one dashboard
How SevOne NPM Helps you Manage the Performance of Your Cisco Infrastructure:
- ACI: Monitor and manage the performance of Cisco ACI infrastructure and automatically understand physical, endpoint and tenant topological relationships
- UCS: SevOne NPM has been tested by Cisco as “Cisco Compatible” with Cisco UCS. SevOne NPM runs on UCS (both bare metal and as a VM), while also monitoring UCS environments via metrics and flows, including SNMP, NetConf/XML and NetFlow
- SNMP Monitoring: Supports all versions of SNMP, including v1, 2, and 3, and SNMP MIBs across the entire Cisco catalogue of networking equipment.
- NetFlow, AVC, & IPFIX: Collects raw NetFlow and reports on flow data at one-second intervals, for granular troubleshooting, including support for NetFlow v5/v9, Flexible NetFlow, AVC, IPFIX Object Template support and NetFlow variable length support. Aggregated NetFlow provides critical data to network troubleshooting teams.
- Flexible NetFlow: Supports all available fields of NetFlow and doesn’t limit users to predetermined fields or templates. Allows users to build their own templates and select from over 200 fields of data, including BGP statistics.
- NBAR/NBAR2 Reporting: Collects and reports on Network Based Application Recognition (NBAR) and NBAR2. With NBAR/NBAR2 support, SevOne can highlight what type of traffic and how much of it is passing through one’s network
- IP SLA Tests: Provides a GUI for configuring IP SLA tests within SevOne NPM, and detects and imports existing ones. Alerts and reports when threshold violations occur for latency, jitter and packet loss. Automates the deployment of thousands of tests with a simple deployment script, allowing for comparison of current user experience levels to historical norms.
- Cisco SD-WAN/Viptela: SevOne NPM assures the performance of these agile, cost-effective, and highly scalable SD-WAN networks that organizations are rapidly adopting to simplify the connectivity of their global operations
- Medianet Performance: Identifies degradation to business-critical voice, data and video applications. Supports new IOS capabilities including user traffic performance and IP Flow path tracing Performance Monitor via NetFlow and IPSLA video application tests.
- Network Analysis Module (NAM): Collects response time data via the NAM, providing rich data on traffic and real-time insight into application response times so you can troubleshoot application performance.
- 4G/5G & IMS Core: Allows you to monitor your Cisco-based 4G/5G and IMS Core infrastructure from a single dashboard, with support for the Cisco Aggregation Services Router (ASR) product family
- Wi-Fi Controllers: SevOne NPM integrates with Cisco Wi-Fi controllers, for scalable analysis of enterprise-wide wireless deployments including Wi-FI availability, capacity, utilization, errors and more.
Metric To NetFlow Integration
When identifying a spike in utilization, SevOne NPM provides one-click metric-to-flow integration that takes you from SNMP reports and alerts into a NetFlow Top Talkers report. As a result, you can see who is consuming your bandwidth for the exact period of time for a specific interface.
This industry-leading SNMP and NetFlow integration speeds your problem resolution and saves valuable time and effort when trying to understand what type of traffic traverses your infrastructure.
SevOne NPM also enables you to navigate into NetFlow reports from any of its supported monitoring technologies, including IP SLA, HTTP reports and third-party data imports. For example, after running an IPSLA test to measure latency, you can navigate to a NetFlow report in a single click to see what traffic caused the latency across multiple hops in the path of a transaction.
As a member of the Cisco Developer Network, SevOne NPM works closely with Cisco development teams to ensure we remain at the forefront of supporting current and emerging Cisco networking technologies