SevOne Data Appliance
Comprehensive Collection and Accurate Analysis of Network and Infrastructure Data
Data Appliance NMS
- Collect, baseline and trend multi-vendor network performance metrics.
- Deploy on-premise or in the cloud with scalability proven in deployments within some of the world’s largest networks.
- Features that meet the specific needs of enterprises, CSPs and MSPs.
- Support your network today - 10k+ different device types presently supported.
- Add new SNMP device support within 10 business days.
- Support your network tomorrow - SDN, SD-WAN, 5G and more.
- Easily integrate with SevOne Data Insight for advanced visualizations.
Data Appliance DNC
- Gain deep network visibility without external data probes.
- Collect, normalize and analyze application traffic data regardless of the flow format.
- Easily spot rogue applications, bandwidth hogs and congestion.
- Quickly understand how applications are behaving on your infrastructure.
- Easily integrate with SevOne Data Insight for advanced visualizations and customized workflows.
Data Appliance PLA
- Automatically correlate performance metrics with log data - with a single click.
- Improve visibility of the root causes of performance degradation.
- Easily enable threshold-based, first occurance alerts of log analysis.
- Get insights and understand how configuration changes impact network performance.
- Quickly add new log types - build your own support or have SevOne experts do the work (in 10 business days or less).
Data Appliance EUE
- Actively test entire network paths using synthetic traffic.
- Collect and analyze in-depth user experience data across enterprise, cloud and CSP infrastructures.
- Gain insights into critical SaaS applications such as Salesforce, Office 365, Google Apps and more.
- Know instantly when network performance blips are just blips, or when they are impacting end users.
- Drive cross-team collaboration to reduce MTTR and mean time to innocence.
Learn More About SevOne Data Appliance
SevOne Cluster Architecture
Learn more about how SevOne can monitor millions of objects from a single pane of glass.