The SevOne SD-WAN Monitoring Solution 2.1 delivers enterprises and managed service providers real-time and historical visibility into their WAN infrastructure. With customizable, persona-based dashboards for network operations, network engineering and line of business owners, users can easily extend the solution for visibility across their entire service delivery path including enterprise wi-fi from campus to branch, software defined datacenters and more. With the ability to create customized KPIs based on specific groups of users, WAN paths and health indicators of their SD-WAN, network operations and engineering teams now have greater insight into the network services running on them, helping ease their transition from using MPLS-based services to new hybrid SD-WAN-based services.
Mitigate Transitional Risk to SD-WANs
The SevOne SD-WAN Monitoring Solution v2.1 allows enterprises and multi-tenant managed service providers to collect, analyze and visualize WAN KPIs and path data across the SD-WAN infrastructure at scale, and gain insights into what behaviors are normal and which ones are not, mitigating the transitional risk of moving from legacy WANs to SD-WANs. This Solution leverages SevOne's advanced infrastructure monitoring capabilities and is designed to specifically address visibility gaps that organizations experience in infrastructure transitions, allowing enterprise and MSP network operations teams to identify, diagnose and fix performance problems before they impact users.
SD-WAN Monitoring Services
SevOne offers a complete set of services to help your organization make the most of your SD-WAN Monitoring investment, including:
- Implementation Services – Ensure your SevOne Solution is successfully implemented to meet your requirements.
- Post-Implementation Services – Engage with SevOne Professional Services for the life cycle of your project with a range of Business and Platform Optimization Services
- Custom Integration – Integration with your existing tools and solutions based on customer specific requirements
- Gold and Platinum Maintenance – A full suite of services from eSupport, Software Updates, 7x24 Technical Customer Assistance, 10-Day New Device and Log Certifications and more
- Customer Training – Increase your team’s effectiveness and on-going success with customer training sessions led by SevOne experts