SevOne for Financial Services
Modern network monitoring and analytics
“As we evaluated vendors in this space, we found SevOne had a new way to approach the collection of performance data and prediction of potential service degradation.”
Lou Modano, Senior Vice President, Global Infrastructure Services, NASDAQ
- Comprehensive collection of multi-vendor network performance metrics and flow data.
- Support your network of today with 10k+ different devices presently supported; new SNMP devices can be supported within 10 business days.
- Enable the transition to the network of tomorrow with broad SDN, SD-WAN, Wi-Fi support.
- Ensure low latency networks and trading platforms with high granular data collection.
- Support the transition to next generation network streaming telemetry.
- Gain scalability proven in deployments in some of the world’s largest financial networks.
Modern Visualizations & Analytics
- Create simple, scalable, reusable and shareable visualizations and workflows, then share them across global teams.
Support networks of tomorrow with best practice reports for SDN, SD-WAN, Wi-Fi.
- Toggle easily between dark and light mode dashboards to maximize presentation and communication effectiveness.
- View automated baselines calculated for every metric collected to know instantly when something is not normal, and avoid costly penalties when SLAs are not being met.
- Forecast capacity needs across your global network.
- Leverage custom calculations, groupings, dynamic thresholds and more to tailor network performance analysis to specific operational requirements.
- Support business decision-making with a real-time, Kafka-based streams of network and infrastructure metrics.
- Integrate with Juypter notebooks to visualize 3rd party data sources alongside SevOne data in the same dashboard.
- Integrate with leading ITSM systems, such as ServiceNow, for smoother, more unified operational workflows.