SevOne for Large Enterprise
Modern network monitoring and analytics
“SevOne provides the best reporting we've seen. We’ve been able to quickly identify broadcast storms, reduce MTTR, and decrease circuit costs.”
Tim Soedarjatno, Team Lead, Network Engineering Services, Truven Health Analytic
- Comprehensive collection of multi-vendor network performance metrics and flow data.
- Support your network of today with 10k+ different devices presently supported; new SNMP devices can be supported within 10 business days.
- Enable the transition to the network of tomorrow with broad SDN, SD-WAN, Wi-Fi support.
- Support the transition to next generation network streaming telemetry.
- Gain scalability proven in deployments in some of the world’s largest enterprise networks.
Modern Visualizations & Analytics
- Isolate specific user and tenant visualizations with a series of multi-tenant-enabled administrative and reporting features.
- Create simple, scalable, reusable and shareable visualizations and workflows, specific to each of your customers.
- Support networks of tomorrow with best practice reports for SDN, SD-WAN and Wi-Fi.
- Toggle easily between dark and light mode dashboards to maximize presentation and communication effectiveness.
- View automated baselines calculated for every metric collected to know instantly when something is not normal, and avoid costly penalties when SLAs are not being met.
- Leverage custom calculations, groupings, dynamic thresholds and more to tailor network performance analysis to specific operational requirements.
- Support business decision-making with a real-time, Kafka-based streams of network and infrastructure metrics.
- Integrate with Juypter notebooks to visualize 3rd party data sources alongside SevOne data in the same dashboard.
- Integrate with leading ITSM systems, such as ServiceNow, for smoother, more unified operational workflows.