SevOne at Work for Managed Service Providers
Leverage the SevOne Platform to create new revenue streams, reduce your costs to deliver managed IT services, and differentiate yourself from your competition.
“With support for our network today, along with next generation network technologies including multi-vendor SD-WAN, SevOne will enable us to roll-out new products and services to our clients today and into the future,”
Hriday Ravindranath, CTIO, Global Services, BT
- Comprehensive multi-tenant ready collection of multi-vendor network performance metrics and flow data.
- Support your customers’ networks of today with 10k+ different devices presently supported; new SNMP devices can be supported within 10 business days.
- Enable the transition to the network of tomorrow with broad SDN, SD-WAN, Wi-Fi support.
- Gain scalability proven in deployments in some of the world’s largest networks.
Modern Visualizations & Analytics
- Isolate specific user and tenant visualizations with a series of multi-tenant-enabled administrative and reporting features.
- Create simple, scalable, reusable and shareable visualizations and workflows, specific to each of your customers.
- Support networks of tomorrow with best practice reports for SDN, SD-WAN and Wi-Fi.
- Toggle easily between dark and light mode dashboards to maximize presentation and communication effectiveness.
- View automated baselines calculated for every metric collected to know instantly when something is not normal, and avoid costly penalties when SLAs are not being met.
- Leverage custom calculations, groupings, dynamic thresholds and more to tailor network performance analysis to specific operational requirements.
- Simplify the onboarding process for new customers and new devices through a powerful API.
- Automatically create and assign monitoring profiles for onboarded devices that align to network performance visibility needs.
- Support business decision-making with a real-time, Kafka-based streams of network and infrastructure metrics.
- Integrate with Juypter notebooks to visualize 3rd party data sources alongside SevOne data in the same dashboard.
- Integrate with leading ITSM systems, such as ServiceNow, for smoother, more unified operational workflows.