We've Got You Covered
SevOne at Work for Managed Service Providers
Leverage the SevOne Platform to create new revenue streams, reduce your costs to deliver managed IT services, and differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Improve customer experience and increase ARPU
- Decrease operational expenses and optimize FTEs
- Reduce time to market for new services & create new revenue streams
- Ensure SLA compliance & decrease non-compliance impact
- Scale to your largest, most complex infrastructure
- Avoid costly service disruptions with SLA alerting
- Unified collection and visiblity from a single pane of glass
- Provide end-to-end visilbity remediation and insight
- Visualize customer experience from a centralized point
- Easily deploy inside end-user's environment
MSP Network Monitoring Use Cases
MSPs can leverage the SevOne Platform to offer a range of manged services including:
Ensure acceptable end user experience by monitoring call quality, VoIP availability and response time.
Monitor, baseline and alert on F5 BIG-IP including session counts, virtual IPs and number of connections.
Integrate data from sources like the Amazon CloudWatch API to monitor your infrastructure performance from datacenter to cloud.
Provide unparallelled visibility into Cisco UCS infrastructure resources for performance monitoring and capacity planning.
Monitor physical, virtual or hybrid environments from a single pane of glass with real-time notification and state of the art traffic analysis.
Solve wireless performance problems and enhance wireless capacity planning by monitoring the entire wireless service infrastructure.
Continuously monitor the makeup of traffic traversing your network without the need for probes or sniffers.
Collect the broadest set of performance data and view multiple data sources on one screen to cut troubleshooting time in half.
Gain insight into compute power consumption and identify opportunities for server virtualization to drive operational efficiency.
Simplify the proactive planning for a dynamic network environment to ensure your infrastructure is operating at peak efficiency.