Capacity Planning and Bandwidth Management
To meet the needs of today’s business environment, you need to ensure your IT infrastructure is operating at its peak efficiency during both the slowest and the busiest of times. Downtime can mean loss of business, loss of revenue, and most importantly, loss of customers.
To manage capacity effectively and to provide adequate bandwidth for critical services, you must know the answers to these three questions every day: How much bandwidth does your business need? How close towards maximum utilization are your servers? Which network interfaces will be most utilized 30 days from now?
SevOne makes proactive planning for a dynamic network environment a simple task because you need to know well in advance when your infrastructure will be reaching its maximum capacity. SevOne helps identify current bottlenecks in your infrastructure, and then enables you to increase capacity easily and quickly to meet growing demand.
- Gives a complete view of your infrastructure through our All-in-One Appliance.
- Provides a single, consolidated view of current, historical, and baseline performances of your infrastructure.
- Aids in planning for desired changes and necessary upgrades to your current infrastructure.
- Helps keep infrastructure costs under control through more efficient management of existing bandwidth.
- Assists in isolating infrastructure downtime risks.
- Reduces current infrastructure surplus, and helps balance demand.