Performance Log Appliance
Real-Time Troubleshooting of Log Data
With ever-increasing amounts of data to monitor and analyze, today’s enterprises and service providers need solutions that offer true Speed at Scale. The SevOne Performance Log Appliance (PLA) helps achieve this goal by offering fully distributed real-time analytics of terabytes worth of daily log data.
It automatically converts raw logs into measurable performance metrics, with real-time thresholds and first occurrence alerts on log activity. Available in physical or virtual appliances, SevOne PLA leverages the SevOne Cluster ArchitectureTM for integrated metrics, flows and logs with one-click, metric-to-log integration. This enables real-time troubleshooting of enterprise and service provider infrastructures.
THE ABILITY TO SCALE TO TERABYTES A DAY.
DISTRIBUTED REAL-TIME ANALYTICS.
SevOne PLA - KEY BENEFITS
With SevOne, you can move beyond traditional log search, into real-time troubleshooting of log data at scale. That’s because it extracts terabytes of log data daily and correlates it to performance events, thereby eliminating the need for search in your process. It also increases application performance visibility by providing single-click drill-down from related data — SNMP metrics to NetFlow records to syslog files, for example.
- Automatically correlate real-time performance metrics with log data
- Improve visibility of the root cause of performance degradation
- Receive proactive alerts of customer and end-user behavioral trends
- Decrease time-to-troubleshoot with integrated metrics, flows and logs
- Eliminate timely error code analysis with fully configurable value-based lookups
- Get targeted and intelligent anomaly detection using multiple log metrics across many devices in real-time
- Leverage multi-variable alerting of log data to identify issues and trends
- Gain a greater understanding of how configuration changes impact application performance
CUSTOMIZE YOUR LOG ANALYSIS
When it comes to monitoring and analyzing raw log data, you need to make sure your log monitoring and analysis system stays up to date with your evolving infrastructure. To keep up, you need a solution designed to handle frequently changing log formats and a steady flow of new devices. At SevOne, we’ve got your covered:
- SevOne 10-Day Certification - Work directly with SevOne Support to have new and updated logs supported by your PLA implementation. Comes standard with every SevOne PLA support contract.
- Do It Yourself - Utilize the SevOne Application Key Builder on Connect.SevOne.com to customize your log monitoring and analysis.
- Download Now - Download from sets of existing PLA Application Keys, supporting log types from across the industry, including syslog, statsD, Tomcat Perflogs, Apache logs, Unix Error/Cron logs, Cisco, Juniper, F5, Microsoft, and more on Connect.SevOne.com