VoIP applications on enterprise networks present specific challenges for network operations and telecommunications teams. Because VoIP is sensitive to latency, jitter, and packet loss, VoIP deployments demand optimal network performance to ensure an acceptable quality of experience for end users. IT operations teams face the challenge of ensuring continuous network performance in order to deliver a superior VoIP quality of experience.
SevOne IP Telephony Monitoring lets IT organizations monitor the quality of experience for their VoIP applications from the same system and web-based console that they use to manage their network performance and availability.
VoIP Call Quality Monitoring
- Display call quality measurements against baselines, and provide threshold-based alerts.
- View MOS (mean opinion score) and best and worst call reports without agents or packet capture technology.
VoIP Availability and Response Time Monitoring
- VoIP Phone Availability Monitoring via ICMP
- Leverage IP SLA and Proxy Ping to measure response time from the end user perspective.
Network Performance Monitoring
- Link telephony call quality metrics with key network performance indicators.
Support VoIP Phone Services
- Full Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager) Support
- Full support for Avaya and SIP Compatible Systems
- Integrated with Aastra, Polycom, Linksys, Cisco and other systems.