NFV Service Assurance
Carriers around the globe are under continued pressure to innovate and differentiate their services to compete. They are contending with competitive threats, disruptive technologies, and commoditization of their traditional services and all around them, their markets and customers are changing faster and more relentlessly than ever. With SevOne’s NFV Service Assurance Solution 1.0, carriers are equipped with a service monitoring platform that assists in automating carrier network functions based on reference architectures, defining virtualized network functions (VNFs), monitoring the underlying virtual infrastructure (NFVI), and managing the services (NFV-MANO), which are critical factors for carriers to implement more agile operations and meet business and market demands.
Managing the NFV Transition
The SevOne NFV Service Assurance Solution 1.0 is designed to meet the needs of carriers implementing virtual network functions and service models based on open reference architectures, like ETSI-NFV, while also supporting today’s existing physical network infrastructure in a single management platform. The solution is designed to integrate directly and provide insights within each layer of the virtualized architecture including VNF orchestrators, VNF managers, and virtual infrastructure managers (VIMs). With this SevOne solution, CSPs can deploy network architectures with the assurance that every virtual or physical instance, from network functions to the underlying OpenStack-drive compute, network and storage infrastructure that the functions run on, are assured in the context of how they were provisioned with the user experience expected.
NFV Service Assurance Services
SevOne offers a complete set of services to help your organization make the most of your NFV Service Assurance investment, including:
- Implementation Services – Ensure your SevOne Solution is successfully implemented to meet your requirements, including on-boarding of new VNFs
- Post-Implementation Services – Engage with SevOne Professional Services for the life cycle of your project with a range of Business and Platform Optimization Services
- Custom Integration – Integration with your existing tools and solutions based on customer specific requirements
- Gold and Platinum Maintenance – A full suite of services from eSupport, Software Updates, 7x24 Technical Customer Assistance, 10-Day New Device and Log Certifications and more
- Customer Training – Increase your team’s effectiveness and on-going success with customer training sessions led by SevOne experts
SevOne works with leading CSPs across the globe providing insights about how:
- Your multi-vendor, multi-technology infrastructure resources are performing in terms of bandwidth, capacity and utilization so they quickly troubleshoot and take preventative action if issues arise
- The capacity and utilization of your service delivery resources are evolving over time to help you make decisions around deployments, upgrades or consolidation/lifecycle initiatives
- You are performing against customer-specific service level agreements
- Your customers are experiencing their network and services